Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

FUNNY LAWYER

A lawyer married a woman who
had previously divorced ten
husbands.
On their wedding night, she told
her new husband, "Please be
gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom.
"How can that be if you've been
married ten times?"
"Well, Husband #1 was a sales
representative, he kept telling
me how great it was going to
be.
Husband #2 was in software
services, he was never really
sure how it was supposed to
function, but he said he'd look
into it and get back to me.
Husband #3 was from field
services, he said everything
checked out diagnostically but
he just couldn't get the system
up.
Husband #4 was in
telemarketing, even though he
knew he had the order, he didn't
know when he would be able to
deliver.
Husband #5 was an engineer,
he understood the basic process
but wanted three years to
research, implement, and
design a new state-of-the-art
method.
Husband #6 was from finance
and administration, he thought
he knew how, but he wasn't
sure whether it was his job or
not.
Husband #7 was in marketing,
although he had a nice product,
he was never sure how to
position it.
Husband #8 was a psychologist,
all he ever did was talk about it.
Husband #9 was a gynecologist,
all he did was look at it.
Husband #10 was a stamp
collector, all he ever did was...
God! I miss him! But now that
I've married you, I'm really
excited!"
"Good," said the new husband,
"but, why?"
"You're a lawyer. This time I
know I'm gonna get screwed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment