Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

STUPID ANSWER

Stupid Answers for Stupid Questions:
1. Someone calls you at 2am in
the night and ask you "are you
sleeping?"
Ans: no, I’m picking beans.
2. You're making out with a girl
then you start pulling her
pants then she asks; what are
you trying to do?

Ans: I want to wash them for
you
3. They see you coming out of
the bathroom, wet; ''did you
just have a bath?''
Ans: no, I fell into the toilet
bowl
4. You standing right in front
of the elevator on the ground
floor going to your office, yet
they ask; ''going up?''
Ans: no, I’m waiting for my
office to come down and get
me!
5. Your boyfriend comes home
with a bunch of flowers and
you still asks him; ''are those
flowers?''
Ans: no baby, they're carrots!
6. You're in the queue at the
cinema to buy tickets, a friend
see's you and ask; ''what are
you doing here?''
Ans: I’m here to pay my school
fees!
7. When people see you lying
down with your eyes closed,
they still ask; ''are you
sleeping?''
Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.
8. You went to a restaurant n
the waiter asks you: ''Plz can I
get you a table?''
Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the
floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment