Social Icons

Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Joke

who mocked God :
John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview
with an
American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I
do not have
to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too
simple, today

we are
more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles
were more
famous than
Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said
if he got
500,000 votes from his party, not even
God would
remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he gotsick a
day before
being made
President, then he died.
Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer,
singer and
poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de
Janeiro ), while
smoking his cigarette, he puffed out
some smoke into
the air and said:'God, that's for you.'
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG
CANCER in a
horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic After the
construction
of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe
the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone
he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what
happened to the
Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a
presentation
of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to
preach to
her. After hearing what the Preacher had
to say, she
said:
'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later,
she was found
dead in her apartment
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of
his 1979
songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the
way, down the
highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott
was found
dead, he had been choked by his own
vomit.Say dis 8 Seconds Prayer.'
Just repeat this prayer and see how God
moves!!
'Lord, I love you and I need you,come
into my heart,
and bless me, my family, my home, and
my friends,
in Jesus' name...
Why not Hit the Like button and Comment
'Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment